Instagram Live Feed

Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

In my BAG

I have a subscription to Marie Claire and every month when it arrives in the mail I turn to the last page to see "In the BAG" I have to admit it is my favorite feature and I look forward to it. I'm sure it has to do with the fact that I am the nosiest person I know. I love knowing what is behind the curtain or in this case what is "In the bag"  I thought you might want to know what is in my bag.


 
Coach: Hampton Leather Flap Bag in Plum - I've had this bag for about two years

I love how much stuff I can fit in this bag and how organized everything stays with four large compartments plus two zippered pockets. Every item has its place.

1. Ray-Ban - Great for walking around New York City as the lens is very light
2. Kindle - Although my kindle looks like a dinosaur compared to all the iPads and Kindle Fires out there this still does the trick and keeps me well read
3. Pill Box - I found this antique pill box while on a trip to Madrid it is perfect for keeping a small supply of pain medication and vitamins with me - just in case
4. Rollon Perfume - I love these roll on perfumes! They are just the right size for when you are on-the-go also a good way to try a perfume before investing in it
5. Chanel Rouge Allure Gloss - I am in love with this lip gloss it feels so luxurious and my shade of choice Insolence is such a fun name
6.Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment - I have large lips and must have them moisturized at all times 
7.Kleenex Tissues - You never know when you will need a tissue
8. Note book and Pen - I am very old fashioned and like to jot down ideas and notes in a note pad with ink and paper
9. Wristlet - I like to keep one of these in my bag just in case I go out on the town; I can transfer just the essentials to it and check my large bag
10. iPhone charger - I would not like to be caught with a dead iPhone 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Art (4) Bar (3) Beauty (3) Berkshires (1) Books (3) Brooklyn (4) Brunch (1) Cheap (5) Chelsea (4) Chinatown (1) Dessert (2) Dinner (4) East Village (1) Experience (21) Film (1) Flowers (1) Hamptons (1) Hells Kitchen (1) Home (1) Kundalini Yoga (1) Little Italy (3) Lower East Side (4) Lunch (2) meditation (1) Midtown (2) Music (1) NoLita (3) Park (4) Queens (2) Review (1) Shopping (1) SoHo (1) Spa (1) Tarot (1) Theater (2) Upper East Side (1) vacation (1) Website (2) Williamsburg (2) Yoga (3)