Instagram Live Feed

Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Moo. Call me!

I recently received an offer I couldn't refuse from Moo on Klout (click on Klout to find out what it is as I am currently obsessed with my score which happens to be a 44 at the moment). The offer was to receive 50 business cards for $5. I'm going to admit I absolutely love stationary and the thought of getting new business personal cards had crossed my mind.

I knew I liked Moo, immediately, upon finding they allow you to put a picture of whatever you like on one side of your card and your contact information on the other. The best part is each card can have a different picture on back of your cards. Moo calls this technology "Printfinity".  I thought 50 individual pictures was a bit much, and so, I narrowed my pictures down to 7 (all of which I found on my Instagram feed).



If you are wondering and or are worried about the paper stock fret not! Moo has an amazingly thick, smooth, and cool 16pt card stock as opposed to your typical 14pt card.  Now, for the Klout catch for getting 50 cards for $5 was that the Klout logo would have gone on all the picture side of the cards. Of course I opted out of the Klout logo especially since the cost for $50 cards is only $19.99 (plus $5.50 shipping). When I was about to check out I noticed the section where you can enter a discount code so I did a nifty google search and was able to score a 50% discount on my cards! Awesome! I know! Another good thing was the cards arrived beautifully packaged in an attractive sleek black box and in only 8 days!

My Cards! ( I edited some of the information out)


To get your very own MOO cards with a 10% discount click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Art (4) Bar (3) Beauty (3) Berkshires (1) Books (3) Brooklyn (4) Brunch (1) Cheap (5) Chelsea (4) Chinatown (1) Dessert (2) Dinner (4) East Village (1) Experience (21) Film (1) Flowers (1) Hamptons (1) Hells Kitchen (1) Home (1) Kundalini Yoga (1) Little Italy (3) Lower East Side (4) Lunch (2) meditation (1) Midtown (2) Music (1) NoLita (3) Park (4) Queens (2) Review (1) Shopping (1) SoHo (1) Spa (1) Tarot (1) Theater (2) Upper East Side (1) vacation (1) Website (2) Williamsburg (2) Yoga (3)